NEW PAGES


So I wrote a post, a deep personal post that kind of got all my thoughts out. However am yet to publish because seriously guys who cares. Not in a mean way but writing helped me get my feelings out and it allowed me to move on from it. To sum up my whole blogging experience I didn't have a schedule, or knew what to blog about and went from topic to topic.

I have learnt so much on my break and now am working on some post just to get back on schedule. This blog will be largely focus on Beauty and General life which could be about anything from skincare, diy, talks, ootd etc. I actually have a very good reasons for doing this. I am going to update this blog make some changes download some apps and most importantly improve my photography (looking for lessons). Thanks for sticking with this weird girl and finishing this post. see you soon. x 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh!!! She's alive! Lol!
    Totally missed reading something new from you. Glad to see you are taking steps to get on with the blog. True, no one cares but that's not what matters.
    I'm also like that- writing helps me get things off my mind and move on. Not the whole world reads said writings, but at the end of the day, it makes you a better person...at least for me it does.
    Looking fwd to more posts Ola!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaaaay my first comment am so happy. Thank you so much you actually don't know just how much i appreciate your support it keeps me going. l'll do all my writing post on sunday and everything else during the week just incase you don't care about the beauty and other girly stuff you'll start seeing on the blog. I am back fully now from my break and now just looking for more topics to cover. if you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'm a huge miss with fashion and every girly bits. But I sort of acquired a taste for knee high/over the knee socks and would love to try it out. So a post on this would be so helpful.
    I've been so laid back with my blog too and should get back on it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely I actually wore knee high socks to uni, you've given me a blog post idea. Yes pls don't get too laid back like I did.

      Delete
  3. Great post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your landscape photography is amazing. We all can improve but I love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we definitely can, Thank you and thanks for commenting you are awesome. x

      Delete
  5. Blogging is hard, it takes up a lot of time, but you're good at it so find time! lol. I hope you keep up the good posts, & I know you're considering deleting twitter but I honestly think you should tweet more :)

    F.H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls help with twitter lol I really suck at that and I am definitely making more time this year for blogging, I enjoy it but you're right it does take time and effort. thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts